Due to essential maintenance, the application search pages for Planning, Building Control and Licencing will be unavailable from 5:15pm to 10:15pm on Monday 2 October.

Private Rented Tenants

If you are looking for a home to rent or you are having difficulties in your rented home contact the Housing Options Team. They can provide helpful advice and assistance in securing a privately rented home or help you resolve issues including:

  • Landlord/Tenant issues
  • Rent arrears
  • Debt issues
  • Tenancy Deposits
  • Possession proceedings - what to do if you receive a notice to quit, court order or summons, bailiffs warrant
  • Relationship breakdown
  • Mental health problems in the home

You can contact us by filling in the form at the bottom of the page or visiting our offices, where Citizens Advice is also located.

A list of documents is below which may also help any difficulties you are having.

Last updated 21 August 2023
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.