Coronavirus: information and advice.


Please note: our offices remain closed to the public, except by appointment.

Do I Need Planning Permission

For a wealth of information on what requires planning permission and the planning application process, please visit the Planning Portal website below.

If you are still unsure, contact us by filling in the form below.

For further information, please see our pages regarding Tree preservation orders, Listed buildings and Conservation areas.

Last updated 18 December 2019
A to Z of Council Services