Apply for Permission

We recommend that you submit your application electronically using the Planning Portal website. The Planning Portal also provides advice on what information you need to include with your application.

Currently, it is not possible to submit the following application types electronically:

  • Permission in Principle
  • Application for a Certificate of Lawfulness of Proposed Works to a Listed Building

Paper copies of application forms and an application fee calculator can be found below.

Last updated 19 December 2022
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.