Coronavirus pandemic

Coronavirus: information and advice.

Apply for a Dropped Kerb

The construction of a dropped kerb (or vehicle crossover), to provide vehicular access to a private driveway from the public road, will always need the consent of the Leicestershire County Council Highway Authority.

Planning permission will also be required from Blaby District Council if the road is classified. You can email, who can advise if your road is classified. Permission will be required if any work you intend to carry out in connection with the dropped kerb. 

Last updated 30 October 2019
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.
A to Z of Council Services