Coronavirus: Information and advice. The Council Offices are now open by appointment only. Please contact us to book an appointment.


Council Tax Rebate of £150: please visit our dedicated page.

Community Hub

Supporting vulnerable people in your community

We want to make sure that vulnerable people can get the support they need, either from friends or family, volunteers in the community, or partner organisations. Where relevant, help may be available directly from Blaby District Council.

The Community Hub is able to assist with the following:

1. Access to food parcels via The Trussell Trust. Other organisations are also able to access this charity. if you have a support worker with another agency, they may be able to request a food parcel for you

2. Information about Good Neighbour Schemes and volunteer services in your locality

3. Referral to Blaby District Council Resident Support Services

Further information about Resident Support Services and referral form can be found on our resident support service page.

The Community Hub does not have access to funds for energy costs or household items and does not issue supermarket vouchers or grants for the relief of financial hardship.

Please note that our support does not include prescription collection. This may be covered by your local pharmacy. Please contact your pharmacy for more information.

Opening hours

Monday to Thursday 9am–5pm, Friday 9am–4.30pm.

Information On The Household Support Fund

Please be aware that the Government Household Support Fund is administered by Leicestershire County Council and NOT Blaby District Council. More information on the Household Support Fund can be found on the link below.

The form below is for:

People who want to refer themselves, a family member or someone in the community who needs assistance.

If you cannot use the online form please call us on 0116 275 0555 for help and support requests.

Last updated 8 April 2022
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.
A to Z of Council Services