Our search facility maybe unavailable whilst it updates with our new website links. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Accommodation Certificates

Accommodation certificates are required by individuals currently in the visa application process to enter the UK. One of the requirements for a successful application is that the person will have adequate accommodation which they own or occupy exclusively.


Complete the application form below and return to Blaby District Council with the correct fee of £80. Please do not send cash in the post. Replacement certificates cost £25.

For a property to be considered adequate and a certificate granted it will need to have sufficient rooms of adequate size (including living rooms and bedrooms) to accommodate all those intending to reside at the property.

Last updated 15 February 2019
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.
A to Z of Council Services