Supported Accommodation

We do not own any houses. Social housing in the district is provided by Registered Providers (Housing Associations).

Applying for social housing, including sheltered or supported accommodation, takes place through the Blaby Homes website.

Sheltered or supported accommodation within the district is for applicants over the age of 55 years. Many complexes are covered by a warden. There are bungalows and sheltered flats within the district.

We advertise most sheltered accommodation across Leicestershire on the Blaby Homes website. The adverts give details on the property, including a service charge for a 24-hour life-line or communal gardens as well as whether or not a property is pet-friendly.

Please contact us for queries on looking for sheltered accommodation.

Last updated 5 December 2023
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.