Report a Noise Problem

You can formally report a noise nuisance to the Council, or provide further information about an existing complaint, using the online forms below.

Before making a report to us, have you taken steps to resolve the situation yourself? Please do this first - see our page on Taking informal action

Last updated 8 January 2024
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.