Coronavirus: information and advice.


Due to essential maintenance, online Council Tax services will be unavailable on Saturday 4 December between 4–11pm. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Public Sewers

Severn Trent Water owns and manage the network of public foul and surface water sewers. To report an overflowing public sewer please visit the Severn Trent Water website to find contact details.

If you are intending to carry out any of the following work on a property you are advised to seek advice from the relevant Water Authority:

  • Build an extension over or within 3m of a public sewer
  • Construct a new building over or within 3m of a public sewer
  • Make a new direct or indirect drainage connection to a public sewer
Last updated 15 November 2019
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.
Related pages
A to Z of Council Services