Report a Change of Occupier or Owner

If you wish to notify the Council Tax team that a property you are responsible for has had a change in Council Tax Liability please complete the online form below:

If you are a resident moving house please do not complete the above. You will be able to inform us via the Moving House section of the website.

Last updated 29 September 2023
Do you need to get in touch with us? Use our contact form.