New parking charges apply from 4th September 2017.
The Council wishes to provide regular users of the car parks with the opportunity to purchase a season ticket.
When a valid season ticket is clearly displayed in the vehicle there will be no need to purchase a ticket from the on-site Pay and Display machine at the time of the visit. The season tickets also offer significant discounts on the daily parking cost.
Application form for Season Ticket
Please allow five working days for your permit to be processed.
- A driver may purchase a season ticket by submitting a duly completed application form and subject to receipt of the charge currently in force.
- The season ticket will apply to the specific car park associated with the application.
- The season ticket will show the car park to which it applies together with the expiry date of the ticket.
- The season ticket must be clearly displayed in the vehicle when it is parked in the car park.
- Vehicles displaying a valid season ticket are permitted to park within the car park to which the ticket applies without displaying a payment ticket and without time limit.
- Season tickets are not vehicle specific, allowing the holder to use different cars with the same ticket.
- Failure to display the season ticket will lead to the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice as described in the Traffic Regulation Order currently in force on the car park.
- The Leisure & Regulatory Services Group Manager reserves the right to limit the number of season tickets that are issued to best manage the operation of the car park.
- Season tickets must be renewed in advance of the expiry of the previous ticket.
- Season tickets will not be issued and valid without payment of the current charge.
- Where the owner no longer requires the use of a 12 month season ticket, then it may be surrendered for a refund provided there are at least 6 months remaining unused on the ticket. The refund will be for 6 whole months only and the ticket must be surrendered to the Council’s Parking Team before the start of the 6 month period for which the refund is sought.
The Leisure & Regulatory Services Group Manager reserves the right to refuse to issue a Season Ticket where the council considers the issue of a season ticket to be inappropriate and/or not in the best interests of the management of the car park.
The personal information you supply to Blaby District Council in this form will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (when in force). We may share this information with other council departments, local authorities, government departments or law enforcement organisations to improve service delivery or for the prevention or detection of crime and fraud where the law allows this. Further information on how we handle your personal information can be found on the Data Protection Notice web page