We can arrange for the removal of dead animals from all public areas and highways.
How to report a dead animal
- Contact us by e-mail, telephone or by coming into the Council
- Information we will need from you:
- your full name
- your full address including your postcode
- your home telephone number and a number which we can contact you on during normal office hours if this is different
- your email address (if applicable)
- details of the animal and its location
We can remove dead animals from private residences on request (for a charge of £35.00).
All dogs and cats which are collected are checked for identification, including microchips. Where details of an owner are found, they will be contacted.
All animals we collect are dealt with and disposed of in a respectful manner.