Are you taking drugs or drinking too much? We are here to help.
Blaby District Council offers a free confidential service including:
Local one to one sessions
family and friends liaison service
relapse prevention work
harm minimisation work
drug and alcohol awareness
Contact Kathryn Heathcote on 07920 559413 for a free confidential chat.
Blaby District Council’s Community Safety Partnership has put together a three year community safety plan that outlines the partnerships priorities. One of the main priorities is around drugs and alcohol and reducing the harm they cause in our community.
How we will do this:
- Ongoing identification of priority locations, offenders and vulnerable victims
- Deliver education and awareness programme to young people and adults regarding drugs and alcohol
- Undertake intelligence led enforcement activities regarding drugs and alcohol
- Increase the number of young people and adults accessing drug and alcohol treatment services
- Work to prevent underage sales of alcohol/tackle issue of alcohol and ASB among young people
- To produce a local Alcohol Harm Reduction Plan that supports the Leicestershire Alcohol Strategy and the National Strategy Safe. Sensible. Social.