• To enter you must be a resident of Blaby District.
• To enter you must upload a photograph of the dog wearing an illuminated dog collar or other accessory which makes the dog visible to other walkers and vehicles at night.
• You may enter as many dogs as you wish into the competition, however each dog must be one that you either own or is under your control.
• The competition will be open to entrants from 9.00am on the 10th November 2018 and will close at midnight on the 13th December 2018.You agree that by entering the competition and by uploading your image, you are giving the Council the right to use it on our social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, and on the Council’s website www.blaby.gov.uk Not only in association with this competition, but for future use.
• The winner shall be determined by a random draw to take place at the Blaby District Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicestershire LE19 2EP on the 14th December 2018. The draw will be administered and supervised by two judges. The judges’ decision as to the winner shall be final and there shall be no right of appeal.
• The winner will be contacted through the method by which they entered the competition. By entering the competition you agree to be contacted via Facebook, Twitter or email to be notified in the event that you win the competition.
• Winners will be announced on the Council’s social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, and on the Council’s website www.blaby.gov.uk.
• The Winner will be invited to have their photograph taken when they receive the prize, which the Council will publish on its social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, and on the Council’s website www.blaby.gov.uk.
• There is one prize comprising of a Christmas Gift Hamper/Gift Vouchers up to the value of £70. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
How we will use your personal information
Blaby District Council will collect the information you have provided to run this competition and will not use it for any other purpose. We will record your name, your Facebook page / twitter handle. After the competition, this personal data will be removed. We will keep the photograph(s)you provide for future use as detailed in these terms and conditions. For more information about how we use personal data, please visit our dedicated Data Protection notice page.