There will be different arrangements over the Christmas period for bin collections. See a guide to rescheduled days and how to report a missed bin below.
Collection schedule changes
- Collection scheduled for Tuesday 25 December will now be on Saturday 22 December
- Collection scheduled for Wednesday 29 December will now be on Saturday 29 December
- Collection scheduled for Tuesday 01 January will now be on Saturday 05 January
Blaby District Council’s offices will be closed from 4:45pm on Friday 21 December to 8:45am on Monday 31 December. The only way to report a missed bin when the offices are closed is via our online form.
Please visit the missed bin webpage for more information and to report a missed bin.
A calendar with a schedule of all collections for refuse, recycling and garden waste throughout 2019 can be found by entering your postcode on the Bin Collections page.
- We will take up to three clear plastic bags of extra recycling on your recycling collection day.
- Bags MUST be clear and see-through so recycling is visible for our collectors.
More information on what can be recycled is available on the Recycling page of the website. Information is also available about Christmas tree recycling points, available from 26 December to 06 January 2019.