Business plans - advice
Providing advice to businesses from starting up, finding premises, to sourcing grants and assistance and how to find information to help you run a business effectively from tax, employment and finance issues.
Related pages on this website
- Assistance for Small to Medium Sized Businesses
- Starting a new business
- Business Awards and Grants
- Support for farmers and rural businesses
- Land and property enquiries
- Regeneration projects
- Business Link
- Leicester & Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership (LLEP) (external link)
- Business Link (external link)
- Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform (external link)
- Food and drink iNet (external link)
- Learning and Skills Council (external link)
- Start up Guide (external link)
- Enterprise Clubs - help to become self-employed or start a business (external link)
|Officer / Team||Economic Development Officer|
|Postal address||Blaby District Council
|Telephone||0116 272 7735|
|Fax||0116 272 7593|
If you need this information in other languages or formats (large print, Braille or audio), please let us know when you contact us.
This page was last updated on 18th August 2011
How do you rate this information / service?