Council - performance indicators
We monitor a range of performance indicators which support the priorities of the Council. Some of the indicators are former National Indicators and others have been formulated locally to provide information to provide information to residents and allow us manage our services effectively.
- Community Services 2012/13 Q3 (PDF, 102KB)
- Corporate Services, Performance & Leisure 2012/13 Q3 (PDF, 101KB)
- Finance, Efficiency & Assets 2012/13 Q3 (PDF, 81KB)
- Neighbourhood & Environmental Services 2012/13 Q3 (PDF, 66KB)
- Planning, Economic Development & Housing Strategy 2012/13 Q3 (PDF, 81KB)
- Policy, Partnerships & Health Improvement 2012/13 Q3 (PDF, 182KB)
At Blaby District Council the performance and progress information is collected continually and every 3 months a series of reports are produced. The information is grouped into five ‘portfolio’s’ which all relate to a particular area of the council’s services; each one is the responsibility of an individual member of the Cabinet Executive. The reports are an effective way of monitoring our progress and provide up to date information.
The most recent reports are available to view from the links above:
The former National Indicators enable performance comparisons to be made with all other Councils. The Council’s performance against the national indicator set and our local indicators is published every year in our Annual Report. Highlights of our achievements are regularly featured in our magazine ‘Contact’ which is distributed 3 times a year to all households in the District.
Related pages on this website
- The New Performance Framework for Local Authorities and Local Authority Partnerships: Single Set of National Indicators (external link)
|Officer / Team||Performance Team|
|Postal address||Blaby District Council
|Telephone||0116 272 7613|
If you need this information in other languages or formats (large print, Braille or audio), please let us know when you contact us.
This page was last updated on 21st March 2013
How do you rate this information / service?