Commercial waste - recycling
Businesses are required by law to have an agreement with a registered waste carrier for disposal of their waste.
How to request a collection
- Download form, complete and return
- Contact Waste Management for more information
- Use the online form below
- Commercial glass recycling information (PDF, 10KB)
- Commercial paper/card recycling information (PDF, 35KB)
- Commercial plastics/cans recycling information (PDF, 15KB)
- Application for glass recycling collections (PDF, 9KB)
- Application for paper / card recycling collections (PDF, 10KB)
- Application for plastics / cans recycling collections (PDF, 31KB)
An alternative to waste disposal is for businesses to recycle their waste. We offer glass and mixed paper/card recycling for local businesses.
If you run a business in Blaby District, Hinckley, Earl Shilton, Barwell, Burbage or Leicester City and want to recycle your glass bottles/jars, Blaby District Council can offer a competitive rate, reliable collection service.
Paper/Card and Plastics/Cans
These service's are only available to businesses in Blaby District. Various sized bins are available and collections can either be weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
|Officer / Team||Neighbourhood Services|
|Postal address||Blaby District Council
|Telephone||0116 272 7555|
|Fax||0116 272 7594|
If you need this information in other languages or formats (large print, Braille or audio), please let us know when you contact us.
This page was last updated on 7th March 2013
How do you rate this information / service?