Community Safety Partnership
The Community Safety Partnership brings together statutory and non-statutory organisations and groups that have a positive impact on reducing crime, the fear of crime and work closely alongside local communities in bringing a sense of safety for all.
The primary purpose of the Community Safety Partnership is to make the District of Blaby a safer place to live, work and visit. Everyone has a right to feel safe as they go about their daily lives and this can be achieved by all of us playing our part in tackling issues of crime and disorder.
- Blaby District and Hinckley & Bosworth Borough CSP strategy 2012 (PDF, 985KB)
- Blaby CSP Priorities leaflet 2012 (PDF, 1,032KB)
- Report : Blaby Community Safety Partnership Strategic Assessment 2011 (external link)
- Blaby CSP Priorities leaflet 2011 (PDF, 665KB)
Crime Performance Dashboards
Whilst Community Safety remains a top priority the resources to deliver safer communities faces some significant challenges that all aspects of the public sector are facing at the present time. To meet the challenges, Blaby District Council and Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council have joined together to share their expertise to help deliver effective and efficient community safety services across both areas.
The Joint Partnership has produced a three-year Community Safety Partnership Plan 2011-14 through public consultation and analysis of crime and disorder, via a strategic assessment ,in both the district and borough.
The Blaby and Hinckley & Bosworth Community Safety Partnership has identified the following priorities:
- Improving Community Confidence, Engagement and Cohesion
- Identifying, Supporting and Protecting Vulnerable People
- Reducing Offending and Re-Offending
Cross Cutting Themes:
- Reduction in harm caused by substance misuse
Related pages on this website
- Community safety plan
- Blaby Together
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Drugs advice and support
- Alcohol advice and support
- Domestic Violence
- Leicestershire Constabulary (external link)
- Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service (external link)
- Leicestershire Primary Care Trust (external link)
- Leicestershire Drug and Alcohol Action Team (external link)
|Officer / Team||Blaby Community Safety Partnership|
|Postal address||Blaby District Council
|Telephone||0116 272 7725|
|Fax||0116 272 7602|
If you need this information in other languages or formats (large print, Braille or audio), please let us know when you contact us.
This page was last updated on 20th May 2011
How do you rate this information / service?